Part of IMMAC’s corporate citizenship is the sponsorship of sports, culture and the socio-economy. The commitment started with yachting in 2002 before being expanded to include other areas.
IMMAC Sailing Team
- In 2002, the IMMAC Sailing Team was formed.
- Yachting sponsor in Germany
- The sailing team consists of about 40 sailors
- Participation and high scores in professional sailing regattas worldwide
IMMAC Academy e. V.
- The pro-bono fundraising club was set up in 2010.
- Supporting young yachting talent
- Sponsoring schools and yacht clubs in particular
- Annual call for applications and awarding of Optimist dinghies to clubs and schools in Germany.
- Close collaboration with the non-profit Schleswiger Werkstätten shop in Kappeln
- Optimist regatta involving all dinghies handed over
- Handover of 120 Optimist dinghies so far.
- IMMACultur was set up in 2009
- Promoting exceptional talents
who have hard time finding sponsors
in times of tight cultural budgets
- Participating artists so far:
Felix Dehmel Trio (jazz)
Miki Yumihari (piano)
Mauro Lo Conte (piano)
Friedrich Kleinhapl (cello)
- Annual recording of a CD by the currently sponsored musician(s)